VizardRebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RustyHeart Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadows Randomness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadowcrest
Admin
shadowcrest

Shadows Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Shadows Randomness   Shadows Randomness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:23 pm

and then my friend it came to pass that dragons passed from this world alltogether, never to be seen or heard from again, but fear not for there is hope in a legend of old, one older then time itself, so old infact that it has faded from history altogether, long forgoten....

Legend of the Dragons

...And as the world stood crambling before the man he thought " what can we do now? What hope do we have left?".....As man gave up hope of survivle, but fighting to the bitter end all the same, When all does seem lost and there is no where left to turn but oblivion....The Winged ones shale rise again my friend and rule the skyes once more bringing balance and peace to a once magnificent land now raviged by time and countless meaningless wars; and there to see to the Winged ones resurrection wile be a race that has long since been a friend of the Winged ones. They shale barre the Knowledge of races past and with it they shale aid the Unknowing one's that will bring about the return of there kind ........my only regreat is that I will not be there to see that day........

-Legend of an Unknown Prophet

Continuation of Legend....we appoligise for any gaps or unreadable words containd in the following as the ruin was badly damaged and illegible in some places

But beware for there is a ______ta_l if the ______ ret__n_s _____ grate war ______ and there w_l b_ countless lost t_ w_u_d __ tr_ja_y ________dark times i_d_e_ if ________ is aloud to take ________ then all __ l_st. ca_'t __be _llow__ to _____n or a__ is _os_ B_w_re for if it should _om_ t_ P__s Th_n all Will Perish..... only with the grate sphere of amonityan will we be able to _a_e everyone and S_t_p ________ the map to the A_on_t___ is in the_...all else is Illegible
Back to top Go down
https://vizardguild.forumotion.com
shadowcrest
Admin
shadowcrest

Shadows Randomness Empty
PostSubject: More Randomeness   Shadows Randomness Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:16 pm

Long ago a man was walking down a road when he stumbled a pone what looked like an old path that wasn't used very often, he dicides to go down that path and as he is going he sees colorful flowers up ahead, when he gets to the point where the flowers are he discovers there not flowers, but multiple swords and spikes pointing up from the ground in the middle of the path. Turning around he muters to himself " best be taking the other path then"

What is the moral of this story?
Back to top Go down
https://vizardguild.forumotion.com

Shadows Randomness
Page 1 of 1